Sunday, December 28, 2008

Work



Laura Innes happened to come into Starbucks tonight (otherwise known as Dr. Weaver from ER). It was very exciting, especially since I very much love the show. . . I was hoping to write something non-threatening and non-attention bringing like, "WE LOVE LAURA INNES" or "LAURA INNES ROCKS" on her cup when she ordered but dammit all, she got a zen tea in a porcelain. She was very nice, very friendly, and extremely thin and petite! They always look so much bigger on camera!

The one thing that has stayed with me through the years was the episode where Romano takes over the ER and the staff actually wants Weaver back so Romano will leave, and when she comes down to check on things someone hides her crutch (so she can't leave). WHICH ONE OF YOU WISE-ASSES STOLE MY CRUTCH?

In other news, the jackass who barked the medium coffee in a double cup order came in again, this time sans awkward racial ramblings on his phone, come to think of it, no phone whatsoever. Which was nice. I was trying to have a conversation with a regular customer that I hadn't seen in a while and so I just thrust his coffee refill at him quickly just to get rid of him and LOW AND BEHOLD, he let me keep the change from his dollar (after the 54cent refill.) Still doesn't excuse his rudeness and social inappropriateness from before. . .

1 comment:

lauraholic said...

hii
WOOOW! u saw laura innes!
that's so greaat!
she's my favorite actress in the whole world!
i miss her on ER ...

anyway..

greetings from Mexico! =)

lauraholic*