Friday, January 16, 2009

A convincing case for Mind Over Matter

Sometimes my mind really scares me.

Most people who know me also know that I have a very strange and exacting ability to remember the most random and tiny details about things, many from years and years ago. Sometimes I wonder about why I have this "trap."

Sometimes it gets a little eerie. I will think and think of something or dream about it and it eventually happens. I just had something a little like this kind of come up and it makes me wonder if I didn't somehow "summon" it just by thinking it. Like some kind of creepy carrie with a weird branch of summoning telepathy.

If this is the case, I'll keep doing my best to think of JOB STABILITY, HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, AND HUGE, PHAT CHECKS COMING IN THE MAIL and see how we fare. . .

3 comments:

Jennifer Blattner said...

You predicted I would dance with someone I didn't know at the after prom dance in 8th grade. Remember that? We were talking to you while you were asleep.....

Anonymous said...

I like this post..It is a different post then others...


Wangaratta Motels

Anna said...

JOHN SANDMAN!?!?!?!

i DO remember.
WTF?!?!?

see? scary.