Thursday, January 8, 2009

I hate cell phones.

I don't know why, but I have a huge scowling chip on my shoulder and it's tainting the way I see the world.
THUS: I am overly annoyed at the little brat that yanked a sled out of my hand today when I was trying to help Quentin get on in and go down a hill.

I am overly annoyed at people and their goddamned cell phones. I may even venture to say that I HATE CELL PHONES. Furthermore, I hate the people WHO LOVE THEIR CELL PHONES and have to be on them at all times. Yes, I have one myself. It's a crappy little virgin mobile prepaid piece of junk that I got when I was going to the U in case I ever had a car accident or other emergency. It is very ugly. It is very old. I use it about 3 times every 6 months because really, I can't stand being on it for anything other than "GOD DAMMIT MATT, I LOCKED MYSELF OUT OF THE HOUSE." See, I had the ridiculous PHONE with me, but not what I actually needed, not what would have been actually useful to me.

It's just something I really loathe. You know how like what, 80% of people out there say they hate underwear? I hate cell phones. It's my new platform. I want to start a Beatrix Kiddo/Hatori Hanzo campaign against all cell phones in the country. Watch out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate em too. i don't think i have called ev once on that iphone where it didn't sound terrible, die, or it "didn't ring." this is a marital issue worthy of a good blog rant on my part.

and a kid grabbed a sled from you???

Laura - said...

i hate bras...they hold nothing up, the straps fall down, and the older I get, the uglier they get (the bras). As for cell phones, um, no comment. ;-)

Jennifer Blattner said...

I hate cellphones when it comes to people thinking they are the only people in America that have one. Talk way to fricking loud, constantly have it out in the restaurant, keep looking at the damn thing like they are the most important person on the face of the earth! I find this moreso when I am around Buddy's family's neck of the woods in Avon. It's like they've found this new invention and have to play with it no matter what. Especially in a bar when you can't even hear it anyway.
Now, I couldn't live without mine, but I keep addresses, grocery lists, tasks and appointments on mine, so I have other purposes than phone calls. But, if I forget it, oh well, I don't go back and get it. :)