Saturday, August 16, 2008

some discomfort

two things. both involving high school chicks from back in the day.

1. one has to do with a friend request on facebook that i am unsure of how I will respond. . .
this after blogging pretty explicitly about my "issues" with said person, how I should at least try to remain honest about my
feelings about this person. . . honesty is all i have right now, since i clearly have no money or status or power when it comes right down to it. i don't want to deal with it. . . .i may just disregard it. . . forever. . . (!)

2. i dreamed last night that a family of a friend of mine (nameless) moved into our old house at 1315 w. fairview avenue. the dream was that instead of the ehlers buying the house, this family did. i was super SUPER pissed about it since the house and property and all the things (blood, sweat, tears) my parents put into improving it were completely ignored and they just went in there and started bulldozing shit and making it all gaudy and "new modern" carmella soprano style with a bunch of disgusting faux-artistic CRAP. charlie and i barged in, probably illegally, to see what had gone on inside and there were random, gaudy fireplaces, horribly ridiculous hanging art pieces everywhere, etc., etc.

i don't mean to sound snotty about the artistic/cosmetic things people do to their houses, but let it just be known that anything done to modify the 1315 west fairview house from its last remaining condition from when we lived there will of course be met with UTTER DISDAIN, be it in a dream or reality. i am this girl with a steel trap memory, i will remember EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED, ever. by messing with my (old) house, you are messing with my memories, which are equal to a money hungry person's millions of dollars accruing millions of dollars in interest. these are the things that i have, these things are MINE.

this dream was disturbing because instead of some random couple getting the house, it was displaced onto someone i actually know and had spent time with in high school (and am still in contact with today). jealousy issues never dealt with? perhaps.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

remind me to tell you a similar dream i had last week, weird that we would be feeling some of the same stuff!! but typical. can't type it here.

Laura - said...

i probably shouldn't be leaving a comment about this because i remain and will continue to remain extremely bitter and quite pissed off about my previous "home sweet home." emotional trauma...to this day...3 years ago during fair time...tough time for my parents. Then we see Scott Hable, the supposed investigator at the fair. My thoughts? irrational and not worth going there again. ANYWAY...about your number 1)...that's tough. I sent her a message asking who she was because I HONESTLY did not know. Urke? I didn't even know she was married...she couldn't even respond to the message. It was a MESSAGE not a friend request. The same with Taryn Sietsema. You would think people would grow up since high school...i guess some dont. Good luck!

Writer From Olivia said...

not answering a message, asking that question?

oh boy.

i wonder why she even requested me. THAT should be my message to her in response: "I WAS A BIT SURPRISED TO SEE YOU REQUESTING MY FRIENDSHIP AS I THINK YOU REALLY DO DESPISE ME. THAT OR YOU WERE ALWAYS JUST A MAJOR BITCH AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT. SO FOR THE TIME BEING, YOUR FRIENDSHIP REQUEST HAS BEEN ****DENIED****. THANKS, ANNA"

but my bitterness has swelled to such epic (infamous) proportions that i don't feel quite proper just letting bygones be bygones without at least owning up to my prior tirades. perhaps this:

"YES. WELL, IN ONE YEAR'S TIME, I WILL MAYBE BE READY TO ADDRESS US BECOMING FAUX-FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK. IT WILL TAKE ME THAT LONG TO VENT, DISCUSS, AND GET OVER MY IMMATURITY OF BEING HURT AND MAD AT YOU FOR BEING SUCH A HUGE BAG PRETTY MUCH EVERY YEAR YOU WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME (and my friends, who she was EQUALLY bitchy to and some of whom have accepted her, apparently with open arms, which i am also a little peeved about but hey, live and let live). UNTIL THEN, YOUR FRIENDSHIP REQUEST WILL CONTINUED TO BE ****DECLINED****. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE CAST ASIDE? WHY DON'T WE DISCUSS THIS IN ONE YEAR'S TIME. (because I'm sure she really cares. . . .)
BEST, ANNA.

Laura - said...

your too funny. Immature? maybe...but who the hell cares!! That's what REALLY good friends/roomies/rellies are for...to vent to, gossip with, and just plain be IMMATURE with!!!

I'm still immature with many things. For now, I am okay with that!! and I am giving you permission to be anyway you want to be!!! (i know, not that it REALLY matters, but hey...)

One last add about that...I don't really think people accepted her with open arms...more like this thinking, "MARRIED? WHO..HOW...WHAT...REALLY?...poor bastard...GOTTA SEE THESE PICS!!"

Moving on...hmmm...CLOONEY!! rock on.

Writer From Olivia said...

heehee.

jessicamae75 said...

I would have to agree with Laura you can be friends with anyone you please. I have not been friend requested by her. Julie & I were talking, and I told her that I have never even talked to her, not one single convo, at least not that I remember. And my memory is still pretty good.

One last add about that...I don't really think people accepted her with open arms...more like this thinking, "MARRIED? WHO..HOW...WHAT...REALLY?...poor bastard...GOTTA SEE THESE PICS!!"
That's exactly what I thought when Julie became friends with her, I told her copy them & email me them. LOL

Anna said...

yeah, i agree.

i just have spent too much time being openly bitter and bitchy about the shit that she pulled and what a huge bag she was to just nonchalantly add her to my friend list on facebook. it just seems too fake (for me anyway) like seeing people you really hate a class reunion and having to pretend you are really interested in what they're doing and being all happy fake voice talking to them.

perhaps this comes from my father. he had a problem with grudges as well. he leveled out a class bully that used to steal his money and beat him up when they were in junior high. laid him out right across the sinks in the men's room at the 10 year class reunion. he said it was very gratifying.

i don't think i'd like to physically assault her, but making some sort of public service announcement i don't know, explaining what a vulgar, mean, bitch she was would probably give me a very good sense of EVEN STEVEN.