Monday, October 6, 2008

More Bluntness. . .

1. The person who I have referred to in the past as "Casey Fuller" needs to NOT BE IN OUR LIVES ANYMORE. I have about 1020 things I would like to say to this individual but as none of them are pertaining to anything that can be seen as "my business," I just have to sit on it and keep my big yap shut. This is very, VERY difficult.

2. I wrote an email to the insurance ids today, asking about the dratted wood floors. Matt thought this was the wrong move as it would probably encourage LeMaster to just INVENT a bill for the amount since of course there is no way they (insurance ids) are going to just admit, OH YEAH, WE KINDS OF JUST BLEW THAT ONE OFF AND HOPED YOU'D FORGET ABOUT IT. And LeMaster totally already socked you that amount in a bill they said was for other stuff, so I guess we'll just pay LeMaster a second time, me and Bob Smith will split the cash. . . .

Whatevs, we're supposed to sign this stupid form for Duke of Stupes saying we're done faulting him for stuff damaged inside the house. Well, no one ever got back to me about this, and I suppose we need to know if it was handled before we do sign it, so ONCE AGAIN, I am the only one who is on the up-and-up here. I am also the one that tends to this house, raises the 3 (sometimes plus 2 larger adult-size) dependents, and pays the damned bills, WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIME AND PATIENCE FOR THIS KIND OF CRAP. . . yet I am the one who gets it.

3. Security systems. Ugh. I just can't even believe I have to consider random thugs coming up to a door and banging on it at 2 am, but this is exactly what happened to a Starbucks customer the other night and she ended up calling the cops. I would be super freaked out if this happened, but part of me would seriously want to yell down to the guy, "HEY MAN, THIS IS LIKE, A PRIVATE RESIDENCE!!!" ala The Dude.

4. My hair would be super cute if it looked the way it does when it's wet ALL THE TIME. Each morning I look in the mirror ("Jan, put on your glasses") and think it's going to be okay and HEY I might actually like this. . .but then the wetness becomes dry, the thickness becomes fluffy and big and the mushroom returns. I hate the mushroom. I want to kill the mushroom. The mushroom needs to piss off and get out of my life.

1 comment:

Mink said...

gobs and gobs of conditioner and other products or just don't wash it. My hair gets a full mushroom if its short, i hate that to. I used to love my short hair better when it was wet as well.