Sunday, September 28, 2008

bluntness.

I have very hostile, rude feelings about several "events" over the last week.

People and their boundary issues can beat it. It's so annoying.
John Neal, people at work, and anyone else who questions my intentions in breeding children, I think, can mind their own
business. Are we in China? Do I have 17 children? Is this an environmental issue? Because I can think of a few things to comment on (two cars, two Harleys? Do these things contribute to the depletion of resources and petrol?) I am not some goddamned crack mother over here, accidentally conceiving willy-nilly between my rehab stints.

Martha Sears said it best when people gave her the what-for after having 8 kids. . . . .
THE WORLD NEEDS MY KIDS.

I am soooooooooooo tired. Thank God Katie let me go an hour early today and I didn't have to work the entire nine hours of what I was scheduled. My eyes feel like they are bleeding.

Harry Potter in 40 minutes and Pitfall cross stitch. . . .Twin Peaks after that. 3 cuties that snuggled and played with me all night. Sandwiches from Lund's deli. Happiness.

5 comments:

Mink said...

who is John Neal and he should shove it, i hate that negative vibe people give out about people having lots of kids. you are so right in having lots of kids, people like you and matt should have kids and plenty, The world definitely needs your kids Anna.

Anonymous said...

i want twins.
i want a lunds sandiwch
i want john neal to shut it
i wanna hear that ant story

Laura - said...

Not that it REALLY matters but here is my 2 cents worth on your blog. Don't let people tell you how you should be feeling about having more kids/not having more kids. You do what you and your family WANT to do. No matter who DOES or DOES NOT support you, I back you 100%. Not because I do or don't support you, but because I RESPECT you and the decision you make. I am not going to "quit being your friend" or "make fun of you" or "talk behind your back" about a decision you WANT to make. I just wanted you to know that!
:-)

Writer From Olivia said...

john neal is the stoner who did our deck and is one of the MANY people about that have boundary issues. he calls matt 100402042040 per day and wants his web site updated ON DEMAND to put up new pictures and then overhaul it and redesign on the smallest whims for absolutely NO REASON and expects that he will pay nothing. like matt is his web bitch.

he yelled at matt to STEP AWAY FROM THE KIDS while they were on the phone the other night (matt was feeding them and i was at work) and apparently john couldn't hear over the loudness of the 3 loud kids. i so so SO wanted to give him a mindy david PIECE OF MY MIND email but it's not my issue and i promised matt i'd stay out of it.

i would have 10 kids if i could. 3 is good. if more come, i'm delighted about it. i just never anticipated that part of having another baby would be having to EXPLAIN it and why to all the senseless randoms who seem to make it their biz.

i am glad to hear good vibes.
thanks everyone. positive things are very encouraging.

Anonymous said...

everytime we go anywhere the smiles those kids bring to people proves they are lights of the world. precious angels with good parents.