Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my least favorite libra. . .

Tonight at work this blond-haired dead ringer for Cory Rodelius came in and disturbed me. This normally isn't that strange, although seeing 6'2 light blond haired men seems to be a real rarity these days, but considering the fact that TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY. . . I am in a real state of puckery discomfort.

If I could see him now I would really like to say a few things, that is if I could control myself from vomiting just from the site of him.
1. Hey, remember when you tried to jump out of the explorer on the road to St. Scholastica WHILE IT WAS MOVING?!?!?! And then walked from there all the way up to LAKESIDE in October? Fucking Psycho.

2. Remember when you whipped the screwdriver (drink with vodka and orange juice NOT the tool) onto Lois's carpet in anger when you found out I (gasp) went to Willmar with Alisha and didn't tell you? Fucking asshole psycho.

3. Remember your crazier than a shithouse rat antics when I finally had the sense to break up with you? Fabricating car accidents? Calling the front desk at St. Scholastica about 30 times in one night? Godammned fucking asshole psycho. Thank god you're not a part of my life.

FORGIVE AND FORGET!!!!
peace-out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hate that guy! as i recall, did we not go to willmar for something random like picking up or hauling a RUG for lois? if that is at all accurate, i get points for a trap mind.

all the control freaks have a thing with me as a bad influence. tricia's ex boyfriend thought that she and i made out in the 7th street entry bathroom when i wanted her to go with me. yeah, if i was gonna make out with someone, it would certainly not be in the 7th street entry bathroom. the kicker is, we all worked together so i guess the bathroom at WORK or say, the giant WAREHOUSE was not a threat to him?????

in any case, i think september needs to be over because CLEARLY, it's psycho hour for cancerians.

Writer From Olivia said...

totally.

there have been 4 guys who have been toxic for me all of which are born around the same time. 2 virgo and 2 libra. all psycho jerks.

isn't it crazy?

Anonymous said...

oh it's cosmic for sure!

there are actual reasons that i "hate the irish."

Laura - said...

Uh Oh!! No hate for the Irish!! Apparently, there is someone going around making random comments "anonymously" named "acaligurl" who can "shower you with love" if you bring the hate! Have fun! :-)