Friday, November 14, 2008

Controversial Survey

I needed some help tonight. Here it is:



Controversy

01] Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey? FULL ON. I think everyone should do it.

[02] Would you do meth if it was legalized?
What kind of nutter would even consider legalizing it? HEY! Here's this really good stuff that makes you stay up for days, eat nothing, and makes you look like the goddamned crypt keeper but minus the teeth, wanna try? Meth needs to go away.

[03] Abortion: for or against it?
Parenting is the most important thing any two people can take on. NO ONE should be forced into it. Give away FREE birth control in any form on any street corner to anyone who wants it.

[04] Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
I think eventually the male species will become obsolete and the females will support the world, like lion prides and many insect colonies, only keeping one male around for survival of the race. And that this might not necessarily be a bad thing.

[05] Do you believe in the death penalty?
I don't think something like this is my decision to make, whether someone lives or dies. However, I do think there should be such a thing as OKAY, YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH CHANCES AND YOU'RE DONE, PERMANENTLY.

[06] Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?
I would vote for it, yes.

[07] Are you for or against premarital sex?
Please. If you're responsible about it I don't care what you do.

[08] Do you believe in God?
I believe more in the idea of the son and savior, but yes. God works in there too.

[09] Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
Yes, I'd vote for it.

[10] Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
Well, I guess it's wrong if the law is being broken but it's not something I worry about heavily.

[11] A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?
That's her decision and her parents' decision, not mine. But how unfortunate.

[12] Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
For christ's sake, NO.

[13] Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Yes. What exactly is going on there right now? I mean, I support the armed forces and thank them for serving, but the two wars going on right now are POINTLESS. And I hope everyone enjoys the recession and trillions owed as a result. Fix things HERE. There are plenty of things that need it.


[14] Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree?
I don't have a law book on me right now. . . People will find a way to do what they want to do.

15 Do you believe in spanking your children?
In certain circumstances, yes. Depends on the child. There are probably better, more effective ways to ensure kids respect their elders though.


[16] Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
I never thought so, but given the last 8 years, I definitely have a better sense of what it feels like to be ashamed of your country and president and how as a citizen, it is an important right to have protected, (being able to protest and disagree).

[17] Who do you think would make a better president? McCain or Obama?
I was voting for Obama from the beginning, but here's the thing: McCain is a smart guy. He doesn't give off much personality in interviews (and personality is a HUGE thing for me) but he was at least competent. Obviously I don't have too much in common with the republican party. I'm not a millionaire, I'm don't think that religion has any effect on what the LAW should be or how someone runs the country, and I am anti-war. That being said, I would have been much more okay with McCain being president than George W, the worst president this country will ever see. However: the minute he brought Sarah Palin on board he went right into the old crapper, as far as I'm concerned. She's probably an okay person, and kudos for her for, I don't know, succeeding in her career, but that woman as a vice president was the most ridiculously STUPID idea anyone ever had.


[18] Do you think Obama will be killed?
I'm an optimist, so no. And I believe that if there are idiots out there who would plot something like that, then they would try to carry it out in an idiotic way and that the secret service is probably light years smarter than them.


[19] Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves?
Yeah, like the outer handle of my hanzo sword.

[20] Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
I don't think they will surprise anyone. . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this and very funny. the ol' crapper! i will do this when tru naps.

Jennifer Blattner said...

Oooo, I am so tempted to do this! But I just don't have your literary capabilities to make mine sound as good as yours!! I do think I agree with you on every single one though. Hmmm....