Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Dreams

Every dream I had last night was fricking LOONEY.

1. That I was in some large estate being chased by a huge COUGAR or something, with many other random people. The point of it all was that we were supposed to be there, avoiding this thing, like it was a game or something. I got locked into a closet where there was an open space next to the door threshold and I had to grab the cougar's paw with claws exposed (shredding my skins) in order to push it out and keep it from reaching in at me and swiping me.

2. That I had breast cancer. I had weird thoughts about this like, DO I HAVE TO STOP DRINKING CAFFEINE NOW, WILL IT MAKE THINGS WORSE? That was the first thought I came up with. . .

3. That I was at work, with this new fangled pastry case that piled all the coffee cakes up in a nice, pretty arrangement, when this couple came in and started throwing me all kinds of attitude about getting blueberry coffee cake that the refused to acknowledge was really blueberry. The girl had long light blond hair and kept pointing to it and saying NO THIS ONE! And I would keep repeating, THE BLUEBERRY ONE? NO THIS ONE RIGHT HERE!!! (which was clearly the blueberry one). Finally I guess I had had it because she was really pissing me off so I grabbed her by her long blond hair and pulled her head down so she was whacked right up next to the glass and I said, THAT IS GODDAMNED BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE, YOU GOT IT?!?!??!!

yes, I am apparently having many issues unconciously.

4 comments:

tiredmamasunite said...

i got tru a chocolate muffin the other day and he kept signing "more more more" and throwing the muffin on the floor of the car. HE WANTED BLUEBERRY. so i went back around and got him a blueberry muffin. he is haunting your dreams.

Anna said...

holy crap!

that is eerie. you are on mia's plane and i am on tru's. NOT THE CHOCOLATE ONE! THE BLUEBERRY ONE! YOU GOT IT!?!?!??

(wow).

tiredmamasunite said...

yes! he definitely had your photographic memory thing going on and probably the music ability and left handedness

tiredmamasunite said...

HAS not HAD, he still has it. photographic memory, i has one.