Sunday, July 27, 2008

ugh.

hmm.

the last time i remember feeling this disgruntled after a cc-days was in 2003 when my brother was extremely drunk, rude, and disrespectful to everyone there save for his gross druggie friends. shortly after bubby was conceived. . . .
all was fine, really, the events went really well, we hit up crazy days, the park festivities, and the parade of course. the band at max's, HAIRBALL, was quite enjoyable.

there was however, the issue of being screamed at by my brother (in front of 4 of his friends and to the severe annoyance of bubby and beebins, who were both WOKEN UP multiple times by this as it was 4am) for his not having his own bed room and therefore having no where to sleep.

i have no words for how. . . AT A LOSS i am. i seriously cannot believe the rudeness of it all. things were extremely uncomfortable when i left this morning and i still honestly do not know really what the hell was going on. my mother of course **tried** to stay out of it but really came in on his side for most of it on a phone call afterwards, so then I am to believe that screaming your head off at 4am in the middle of a house full of sleeping children is acceptable if you happen to be feeling you were given the go-by?

gag.

in other news, i totally fell off the not-using-the-credit-card bandwagon the day before we left.

2 comments:

Laura - said...

Oh my. Not okay in my book but I have been known to have a ditorted book. Hope everything else panned out!

Mink said...

he obviously has no understanding of the sleep deprivation of parenthood and how truly sacred sleeping kids are.

i had an all out fight with my brother a few months back, he and i disagree on parenting and he butt it, way in. His wife thinks i should spank my kids, it was all I could do to not put it on my blog, due to my mom being so wishy washy about it. I'll elaborate if you ever want to hear about it, basically makes me wish we would have just moved to Seattle, Portland or MPLS.

I hope your brother apologizes somehow.