Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A bit of excitement

From the norm around here, anyway:
I will sum up the best I can.

1. Somehow, someone got a hold of my visa number and tried making several charges with it through electronic websites, one for $8400 and another for $4100. Thankfully the fraud department called me immediately and the charges were never approved, but now the account is cancelled.

2. My birthday was lovely (aside from some random in Singapore trying to charge about 12k on my visa AND the mrs. meanies at pizza luce being rude). i endulged in some gluttenous fat, sugar, caffeine, and calories pretty much all afternoon and evening, justifying it because it was my birthday. i got several lovely gifts for which i am thankful.

3. beebins is about a week or two away from crawling. she is extremely happy, kicky, and roll-y all the time. hasn't been sleeping much, but at least she's happy.

4. i saw ROCK BAND today for wii at target. i held back, mostly because i know aerosmith guitar hero is coming out on the 29th and it's much more affordable. we will see about this.

5. i have both the kids quoting ROSEMARY'S BABY now, all i have to say is, "MOUSSE d'CHOCOLAT, or as minnie likes to call it. . . " and they both chime in together: CHOCOLATE MOUSE!
quentin has adapted this to also exclaim, CHOCOLATE RAT!!!!

2 comments:

Mink said...

happy birthday Anna and I think Q needs a brother as well or maybe twin brothers.

tiredmamasunite said...

if ev and i have another boy, it's quite possible the boys will eventually outnumber the girls!