Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A visit to the museum

We took a trip over to St. Paul to the Children's Museum today; it was fun and went well. My favorite happening by far was when, during lunch at McDonald's, Zizzy decided to pull her dress off over her head, throw it on the floor behind her, and run away from me as I tried to put it back on her. She was running around McDonald's completely unclothed save for her pull up and Dora underwear on over the top. I might have gotten a little annoyed if it wasn't so fricking RIDICULOUS.

Also: Matt has begun to let Bubby watch REN AND STIMPY lately and it's making me realize that someday, despite the fact that the shows he watches now like OSWALD and BLUE's CLUES are annoying and drive me crazy, I will probably miss them and long for the days he was so young and innocent, watching these toddler shows. I'm just not ready for REN AND STIMPY yet.

4 comments:

tiredmamasunite said...

yesterday was so hysterical. zizz was super just matter of fact about being nude at that particular moment, the poor girl had just had enough. how is she feeling today? we need to take our act on the road.

Writer From Olivia said...

totally.
travelling chaos, we can be called.
she is good.
still has tantrums out of no where and grant
was messing with her all morning and taking stuff away from her but she handled it fine; walking away crying and sniffling and gasping SEE YOU NEXT TIME GRANT. WE'RE GOIN HOME after he ripped a flower pot full of flowers out of her hands and threw it.

tiredmamasunite said...

ohhhh :(

Laura - said...

OMG!! I think I would be laughing SOOO hard!!