Friday, June 13, 2008

Now I know how Britney feels. . .

Sometimes it's just nice to be left alone.

We had a great day. We went to the zoo and all the kids were great. I got the kids all down for their naps and the phone starts ringing. I really didn't want to answer it. Since I don't know how to turn the ringer off on the stupid thing I was forced to either answer the calls or hang up on the callers or just leave the fucker off the hook. First it's my mother, calling to see if I've heard from Charlie yet. NO. I haven't. He doesn't return my calls either. Then, some goddamned work person calling about something I ALREADY TOLD HER I COULD NOT DO. Then I check the caller ID earlier just for giggles and see that RYAN FULLER was on there this morning.


ugh. Tell him I'm out of the country.
"I KNOW SHE'S IN THE COUNTRY, MRS. MANCINI, SINCE I'M PRETTY SURE I SAW HER THIS MORNING!"

3 comments:

tiredmamasunite said...

argh, everytime!! i just get him to sleep and then the damn cell starts in. always.

Writer From Olivia said...

right.
and if they were actual calls i wanted to take, like, "HEY YOU JUST WON THE JACKPOT"

or

"CONGRATULATIONS, you've been chosen to receive a free makeover. . . "

i'd be a little bit more excited, i think.

Mink said...

when we were in our tiny apt in hoboken I would bury the phones under 3 couch pillows.