Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Morning Pages written in foulness.

Ugh. I have nothing positive right now.

I am in the middle of a selfish fit of disdain over disrespect that was done yesterday.

To purge it from my mind, I can either rehash it all over again (Matt was gone for 9 hours snowboarding and didn't give me any idea when he would be home which of course led me to believe he'd fallen and snapped his spine in half) or try to move on to something else.

The something else (s): my kids are growing up. I don't like the Backyardigans. I hate the winter this year. I love atari games, especially Pitfall. I love guitar hero. I adore Quentin Tarantino. I am always hungry. I waste much of the (meager) money I make on fun things like books and treats for the kids. I love geography and making maps and flags with the kids. I can't wait for spring and summer. I think Olivia was an okay to grow up. People think my kids either look only like me or look nothing like me. My family has had some strange drama over the last 5 years, which I stay out of. I love to read. I love babies and pregnant women. I could talk all day to women about their labor experiences. I love medical procedures and technology, especially obstetrical ones.

That's all I have.

No comments: